New home shirt (confirmed)

I'm sure that blue polo neck shirt everyone likes was £30 on the official site when the new gear first came on.

I went in the CityStore today and that polo shirt was £55.

Is it still listed on the official site and for £30? I couldn't find it last night.

image.jpg

Edit - Looking at the label description, have they put the actual home shirt label on it? Cashing in on this one 'accidentally'?....

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure that blue polo neck shirt everyone likes was £30 on the official site when the new gear first came on.

Is it still listed on the official site and for £30? I couldn't find it last night.

image.jpg

Edit - Looking at the label description, have they put the actual home shirt label on it? Cashing in on this one 'accidentally'?....

image.jpg
Wow, fucking hell. That's disgraceful that, genuinely shameful.

Here's the link to original price mate:

http://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en/product/manchester-city-core-polo---light-blue/177388

Really quite disgusted with that, were all the shirts in store tagged as the £55 home kit mate?

Surely has to be a mistake rather than a deliberate attempt to rip blues off?

Just seen this from the new academy lad:

Really can't get over how dreadful that kit is, up there with our very worst ever home kits IMO. It's just not a Manchester City kit.

I brought it last week for 30 quid,it is probably flying off the shelves so they are cashing in on it,naughty
Same I bought it on thursday for £30 and the girl at the till said it was popular, though I did say back that's probably because the new kit is bobbins, to her giving a less than convincing defence of it, but sayin the polo was her favourite new bit of nike clothing

Last edited:
Same I bought it on thursday for £30 and the girl at the till said it was popular, though I did say back that's probably because the new kit is bobbins, to her giving a less than convincing defence of it, but sayin the polo was her favourite new bit of nile clothing
Be funny if it out sold the official shirt,what a message that would send the club and Nike

Just seen this from the new academy lad:

Really can't get over how dreadful that kit is, up there with our very worst ever home kits IMO. It's just not a Manchester City kit.

looks like 3 shades of blue and none of them city sky blue or our usual shade of navy (still say the sleeves are grey not blue)

Anyway it's shite and is only saved because of the badge being on it

Be funny if it out sold the official shirt,what a message that would send the club and Nike

Bet they are glad none of the training shorts are white, now if that polo and a pair of white shorts had done a roaring trade is would have been funny, if they have bumped the price that is bang out of order and hopefully just a mistake

image.jpg

image.jpg
If I remember there were two versions a £30 and a dearer one, could have been £55, I posted at the time I didn't know what the difference was ( As someone replied at the time £25) so the are two different versions of the same design.
Edit Ignore what I just said it was something else I was thinking about, it was this training top with 2 versions
http://shop.mancity.com/stores/manc...-city-strike-training-top---light-blue/177409

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.