More French Terror

The worrying thing is, I can only see further, even more horrific things happening. I don't think there's an answer to it.
we need to deal with it at the source. Which is Islam. Yet even bringing it up you get called a racist even though it's not a race. Something needs sorting fast. We live in 2016 ffs shit like this shouldn't be happening.

we need to deal with it at the source. Which is Islam. Yet even bringing it up you get called a racist even though it's not a race. Something needs sorting fast. We live in 2016 ffs shit like this shouldn't be happening.

More Muslims have been killed by ISIS than any other religion. Infact, its something like 80-90% of their victims are Muslim.

"The U.S. National Counterterrorism Center – the United States government organization responsible for national and international counterterrorism effortsreported in 2011 (page 14):

In cases where the religious affiliation of terrorism casualties could be determined, Muslims suffered between 82 and 97% of terrorism-related fatalities over the past five years. "

EDIT: This isnt me disagreeing with you by the way. Just showing that its hardly racist to point out there is an issue when the main victims are muslims themselves

Last edited:
Quite correct, we have a load of backward fuckers living in 2016. Their practices should have gone out of the window a thousand years ago!

What can seriously be done about it though? I think the horse has bolted and it's something we now, unfortunately, have to live with - Basically, these backward practices have infiltrated Europe and, other than round up every Muslim or any other extremist and blowing Raqqa to smithereens there isn't a lot we can do
Islam needs a reformation to fetch it out of the Dark Ages. Before anyone cries Islamophobe, please consider the fact that by far the highest numver of victims of Islamofascism are Muslims.

Shouldn't have started pissing about in Iraq and Afghanistan. Those countries were being run rightly or wrongly, in a way that the people there respected and maintained some kind of stability for the rest of the world. What did they think that sending forces in killing people that lived in the same towns would achieve in the long run? They have basically created a generation of angry young men who have a reason to feel aggrieved with the world. The kind of discipline and rule they had been used to in the past were be-headings, public beatings etc. so that is what they are continuing. For anyone that says 'this person was a French of German national', that might be the case but the people brainwashing them aren't.

Unfortunately with the mass migration into Europe, there's only one way this is heading.
Where?

Some Muslims get killed by Muslims for not being Muslim enough. Some, because they are the wrong kind of Muslim. Some, because they are friends with non Muslims.
As long as people keep going on about it not being the fault of the religion itself, the worse things will get. Kindness, tolerance and understanding are seen as weakness and get exploited by radicals. The majority won't dare challenge them.
Inevitably, far right groups will either emerge or existing groups will gather support.
The PC brigade don't realise that they are the biggest recruitment sergeants for fascists like marine Le Penn or the bnp.

Instead of using "Daesh" as a derogitory term, why dont the news refer to them as bellends or the "mens big sweaty bumhole fanclub"? They would really hate that

More Muslims have been killed by ISIS than any other religion. Infact, its something like 80-90% of their victims are Muslim.

"The U.S. National Counterterrorism Center – the United States government organization responsible for national and international counterterrorism effortsreported in 2011 (page 14):

In cases where the religious affiliation of terrorism casualties could be determined, Muslims suffered between 82 and 97% of terrorism-related fatalities over the past five years. "

I would say that's partially because of the nature of Islam. Islam is divided between different "sub groups" which hate each other, when both sides are muslims it will be muslims dieing. Sunni's vs Shiites is an ongoing conflict since the early days of Islam, adding in ISIS who "follow" an even more extreme form of Sunni Islam leads to further violence against Shiites and Sunni's who aren't as extreme as they are. ISIS have said they will kill all Shiites to cleanse Islam and make it pure.

In my opinion Islam without reformation is incompatible with the current world. Even if some miracle happened and ISIS got wiped out Islam would still likely fight among itself and with those who don't agree with its teachings. Islam was founded as a way to conquer other regions and religions of the time, it's no surprise it is fundamentally intolerant.

Instead of using "Daesh" as a derogitory term, why dont the news refer to them as bellends or the "mens big sweaty bumhole fanclub"? They would really hate that

I probably shouldn't but the idea of newcasters referring to 'mens big sweaty whatsits' did make me chuckle...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.