More French Terror

Daesh is a derogatory term for ISIS. Why would anyone who supports them shout it? Unless it's another bunch of "ISIS-inspired" morons who are too thick to even know the basics of the ideology they claim to follow.
You are right but it the name almost always used in France (and most of Europe) so I'm not sure why we use 'so called IS' instead, being as they're not happy being called Daesh.

And there was me thinking that calling them names like daesh or starting reports with "so called Islamic state" and colouring faces in a French flag would make them think twice about carrying on with the attacks.

Clearly arent working, so i think its time to bring out the big guns. Has anybody got Geldofs phone number?

Course it could.

Well you would think that if they were going to shout something they would have chosen something non derogatory to there cause? and why would they Change from Allahu Akbar when attacking a church. this just smacks of gossip at the start of a new story.

Either that or they are the French equivalent of the Four Lions.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.