Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Who's better than Pogba at a similar or younger age? Weigl,Veratti,Dahoud,Saul...The list could go on and on depending on one's opinion..Plenty of MFs with similar stats to Pogba..Not football intelligent enough for me..A very highly marketable player he is though..He'll make millions of shirt sales

I'm fine with that, not looking to heap praise on him, just trying to be objective/ leave off the blue tinted glasses until it comes to match day and then I'll call him as wank as the next person!

No wasn't calling him wank, in the slightest. Just replying to your question of who's better and
wasn't asking you to justify your post.

Is there any truth in that Utd have to pay Rooney the same as pogba. If so I think that's more comical than paying 100 mil for a player they let go for nothing

Is there any truth in that Utd have to pay Rooney the same as pogba. If so I think that's more comical than paying 100 mil for a player they let go for nothing

Some have said that shrek's contract includes a clause, whereby his salary must be at least joint highest at the swamp.

Lol Who's better than Pogba at a similar or younger age? Weigl,Veratti,Dahoud,Saul...The list could go on and on depending on one's opinion..Plenty of MFs with similar stats to Pogba..Not football intelligent enough for me..A very highly marketable player he is though..He'll make millions of shirt sales

Weigl, Dahoud and Saul are not as good as Pogba. That's laughable. Pogba is far more well-rounded than all of them. Veratti is a wonderful player but would suit La Liga far more than the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.