The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Not knocking Tolmie or anyone.....but we have Nacho, Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Nolito, Navas + KDB, Silva and to an lesser extent...Yaya. Not to mention Moreno on loan and a talented forward in Gabriel Jesus coming in Jan. Anyone who think this squad needs another striker/forward/attacking midfielder, is not thinking clearly.
On paper it looks ok, but Aguero and Nolito are no strangers to the physio room.

Ha ha no worries the rags getting all giddy on social media making me laugh
We have signed nobody's for more than they have spent my reply oh yeh you signed that world class defender bale hmm I mean bailly for thirty mill and Henry Micky mouse for thirty mill and pogba for nearly 90 but you did get God for nowt ...haha
Laughing at your own jokes mate, first signs and all that

Would love weigl ste! We are relying way too much for gundogan to stay completely fit imo and our midfield was utterly shite through the middle at times last season! A three with gundogan , Weigl and dinho would be immense!
Good shout here's one I'll put to you not as classy as weigl but could be what we lack ie pace and power kouyate from West Ham I really rate him.

@WeaverWonderland could tell an interesting story about pep, txiki and narrowing down a possible striker target.
I know it and it is possibly nothing but I don't know if it can be repeated so will see if he puts it on here

Good shout here's one I'll put to you not as classy as weigl but could be what we lack ie pace and power kouyate from West Ham I really rate him.

Yep another good call mate! Sissoko from Newcastle? Obviously we want the kroos/Thiago type signings but they seem at clubs who won't sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.