Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT worth his buyout clause at all

As for Hart, if he is indeed dropped, he would be looking at his agent to get a new club this window..... Despite the Euros, he is STILL England's no. 1 for now. If he doesn't play regularly, he will lose that too

Last edited:
NOT worth his buyout clause at all

As for Hart, if he is indeed dropped, he would be looking at his agent to get a new club this window..... Despite the Euros, he is STILL England's no. 1 for now.

I agree and I wouldn't blame him for going either, he is far too good to be sat on a bench and needs to be first choice with his experience. I hope he is given the chande under Pep and I guess we will all be clearer in 12 hours time.

We had 60% possession on average under Pellegrini.

I'm pretty sure pep will bump that up a fair bit.

Average possession % under Pellegrini:

Premier league
15/16 - 54 %
14/15 - 56%
13/14 - 53%

Champions league
15/16 - 49%
14/15 - 49%
13/14 - 49%

Pep's Bayern averaged about 66% so yeah we should see a huge increase in ours

I might be totally wrong here, but the way I interpret those coments is:

"Joe Knows what I want, and if he can't or won't "get it" right away, then he's toast. (Preferably in this window). He's a senior pro, and as such, I shouldn't have to spend the next 6 or 7 months p*ssing about, holding his hand & waiting to see if the penny will eventually drop"
He couldn't say it any clearer could he? He's saying that he thinks Hart is good enough to play the way he wants him to play but it's going to take 6 or 7 months to get him playing that way, but that's not good enough because he wants him to be able to play that way now.
Whichever way you cut it. Hart is pretty much done as our number 1 keeper.

He couldn't say it any clearer could he? He's saying that he thinks Hart is good enough to play the way he wants him to play but it's going to take 6 or 7 months to get him playing that way, but that's not good enough because he wants him to be able to play that way now.
Whichever way you cut it. Hart is pretty much done as our number 1 keeper.

Unless we bring in an old keeper like Bravo (33) who could play for the next 6 or 7 months, probably the season.

Then Hart, having had a year under Pep could play his way and come back into the team.

That's the only way I see this working out well for Hart under Pep.

I wouldn't swap Hart for Lloris and I don't think Pep would, they are both great shot stoppers but the game has moved on, I hope Pep gets all he wants this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.