Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo needs to show he is clearly better than Hart, there is nothing controversial about that. If he isn't clearly better, then what was the point?
If he makes mistakes like that free kick vs Betis, fans will not be happy about one of the most popular players being forced out. Pretty straight forward really, if he is brilliant then people will forget about hart pretty quickly. No one is crying out for Mangala or regretting MDM leaving because Stones' performances have been top notch, Bravo's job will be considerably harder replacing our longest serving player and our 2nd/3rd best player last season.
I agree another season of battling against relegation again. Bravo is terrible and doesn't even do heads and shoulders ads ffs.

But for fucks sake we will need that, there will be one on ones there will be reflex saves to be made. Being able to kick the bloody ball to a defender isn't the be all to goalkeeping!

I did not say that Bravo wasn't a World Class shot stopper. He is also quite good at one on ones. With his feet he is one of the best 2 or 3 in the world. That is probably the most important thing for a Keeper in Pep's system. Joe is below average with his feet.

You too it's past your bed time! pathetic because I'm not kissing Peps arse with his decision to force Joe out I'm a Rag! I'd wager I've been a Blue a lot longer than you.

Your going to need a bigger shovel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.