Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently so mate but I'm to going to pretend I know much about him or have seen him in action enough to judge. He's highly rated by the club though so hopefully he lives up to his potential.

Me neither...but he sounds like he has serious potential. The day the Rulli news first posted weeks ago (with the weird buy back in two years) I said, Tixki just played a blinder, signing not only our next keeper but also the one after that. The Rulli signing always pointed to Bravo coming in. The ages just work.

I'd say 1/2 years at tops as Pep has a 3 yr deal and we all want our long term #1in place before that contracts up.
I doubt he's only going to sign a two year deal. Who knows though. Football is an unpredictable game.

Yes another.. oh dear a Blue who won't blindly follow like Rags blindly follow. Couldn't give a fuck what you think bud. If Pep is pushing the England No 1 out the door then the person who comes in better be a whole lot better in every respect from day 1.

You'll not need to concern yourself with that, because he is.

By a country fucking mile.

Bravo needs to show he is clearly better than Hart, there is nothing controversial about that. If he isn't clearly better, then what was the point?
If he makes mistakes like that free kick vs Betis, fans will not be happy about one of the most popular players being forced out. Pretty straight forward really, if he is brilliant then people will forget about hart pretty quickly. No one is crying out for Mangala or regretting MDM leaving because Stones' performances have been top notch, Bravo's job will be considerably harder replacing our longest serving player and our 2nd/3rd best player last season.

What a load of bollox

He is clearly better at the part that Pep needs him to be. The rest is subjective but it's not even a close call when it comes to playing from the back. That's the whole point.

The problem is he needs to be better at everything. It's all well and good making a pass out from the back but he needs to be able to protect his goal too. Those saying Pep doesn't think that's going to be an issue are deluded. Did you see our First 2 matches?? Had we been playing even a half decent team we would have lost both. Sadly the Pep brigade will not see or accept that, but it was as plain as day! Bravo is not a better shot stopper than Hart so we will come a cropper when we play those half decent teams.

The problem is he needs to be better at everything. It's all well and good making a pass out from the back but he needs to be able to protect his goal too. Those saying Pep doesn't think that's going to be an issue are deluded. Did you see our First 2 matches?? Had we been playing even a half decent team we would have lost both. Sadly the Pep brigade will not see or accept that, but it was as plain as day! Bravo is not a better shot stopper than Hart so we will come a cropper when we play those half decent teams.

Haha

You'll catch a few with that fella.

Good work.

Hart is a great shot stopper but so is Bravo. Are Hart's reflexes a tad better? Maybe. Is he better at one on ones? Yes. Thats it though. In every other area Bravo is as good or better (in some areas FAR better) than Joe.

Hart is a great shot stopper but so is Bravo. Are Hart's reflexes a tad better? Maybe. Is he better at one on ones? Yes. Thats it though. In every other area Bravo is as good or better (in some areas FAR better) than Joe.

But for fucks sake we will need that, there will be one on ones there will be reflex saves to be made. Being able to kick the bloody ball to a defender isn't the be all to goalkeeping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.