Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree another season of battling against relegation again. Bravo is terrible and doesn't even do heads and shoulders ads ffs.
has anyone said that?? No they haven't people, including my, allegedly Rag self, are miffed that a goal keeper who is better in some respects than the one coming in has been cast off when we will need a goal keeper with his attributes at some point in everygame

has anyone said that?? No they haven't people, including my, allegedly Rag self, are miffed that a goal keeper who is better in some respects than the one coming in has been cast off when we will need a goal keeper with his attributes at some point in everygame
#pepout

Yep.

#pepout

Bag of shit he is.

How dare he make decisions that may stir our resident rags.

Yep.

#pepout

Bag of shit he is.

How dare he make decisions that may stir our resident rags.

Few things kid. who said Pep out?? !not me I'm glad we have him. do I think how things are with the goal keeping situation is right, no I don't, do I dislike he makes decisions no I don't, do I think we need, in the prem, a goal keeper with Joe's attributes over a keeper with Bravos, attributes because we are not going to be able to keep other teams away from our goal for 90 minutes in every match? yes I Do. Am I a Rag? only if you are and finally FFS give your mother her phone back I know it's the 6 weeks holidays but you really should be sleeping now.

Few things kid. who said Pep out?? !not me I'm glad we have him. do I think how things are with the goal keeping situation is right, no I don't, do I dislike he makes decisions no I don't, do I think we need, in the prem, a goal keeper with Joe's attributes over a keeper with Bravos, attributes because we are not going to be able to keep other teams away from our goal for 90 minutes in every match? yes I Do. Am I a Rag? only if you are and finally FFS give your mother her phone back I know it's the 6 weeks holidays but you really should be sleeping now.

Kid?

That's quality.

You've brought this all on yourself.

Never turn up to a gun fight without a gun.

Rag.

Nope you win that one only 42 years for me but still long enough not to be called a Rag because I'm not falling into line and can see issues where others can't or wont
Look mate. Im far from being 'A Pep Groupie

I'm gutted about Mangala leaving, as I think, given a bit of work, there's a top player trying to get out. I also freely admit to thinking Stones was a huge mistake, & that Mangala would have been a better (cheaper) option given the chance.

I, then, had the privilege of watching Stones play live, & quickly realised that I didn't know what the hell I was on about, and decided to keep my nose out in future.

Last edited:
Kid?

That's quality.

You've brought this all on yourself.

Never turn up to a gun fight without a gun.

Rag.

A gun fight?? what having an opinion different than yours is about a gun fight?? yeah I'll go with Kids as that is a pretty immature position to take.

I do find that someone else who keeps throwing rag accusations around tend to be Rags themselves merely trying to get a rise from blues With that in mind kiddo if your not giving mummy her phone back and going to bed why don't you fuck off to the Redcafe and play with your mates.

A gun fight?? what having an opinion different than yours is about a gun fight?? yeah I'll go with Kids as that is a pretty immature position to take.

I do find that someone else who keeps throwing rag accusations around tend to be Rags themselves merely trying to get a rise from blues With that in mind kiddo if your not giving mummy her phone back and going to bed why don't you fuck off to the Redcafe and play with your mates.

Your not intelligent enough to turn this around on me.

You have already dug your own grave on this one.

The previous 4 pages is solid testament to this theory.

I'll call it a day at this point.

Enjoy the rest of your morning ;-)

Look mate. Im far from being 'A Pep Groupie

I'm gutted about Mangala leaving, as I think, given a bit of work, there's a top player trying to get out, given the chance. I also freely admit to thinking Stones was a huge mistake, & that Mangala would have been a better (cheaper) option given the chance

I, then, had the privilege of watching Stones play live, quickly realised that I didn't know what the hell I was on about, and decided to keep my nose out in future.

And I hope I experience the same with Bravo but right now I havent I hope I'm wrong. I thought the same with stones, wasn't sure at all but yes he has done well but even though I was wrong I can't keep my nose out because it matters so much and anyway I was convinced sterling would be fine under pep and I was right so I'm not always wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.