Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does being England's number 1 have to do with anything? It's City that I give a fuck about. Not England and not Hart. Every player is replaceable. You think people are rags because they agree that Bravo is a good signing? You have a good boo mate if he drops a bollock. Top blue award goes to you.
Well said Pab. This 100%

Going to be awkward signing Bravo and having Willy and Joe. Perhaps we go with Willy and Joe works on his distribution. I am sure it can be improved with training. He doesn't have to be David Silva, he just needs to be competent.

I have read your posts for years. You simply cannot be this naive. Joe is done. He will never play for City again. Ever.

Bravo needs to show he is clearly better than Hart, there is nothing controversial about that. If he isn't clearly better, then what was the point?
If he makes mistakes like that free kick vs Betis, fans will not be happy about one of the most popular players being forced out. Pretty straight forward really, if he is brilliant then people will forget about hart pretty quickly. No one is crying out for Mangala or regretting MDM leaving because Stones' performances have been top notch, Bravo's job will be considerably harder replacing our longest serving player and our 2nd/3rd best player last season.

Bravo needs to show he is clearly better than Hart, there is nothing controversial about that. If he isn't clearly better, then what was the point?
If he makes mistakes like that free kick vs Betis, fans will not be happy about one of the most popular players being forced out. Pretty straight forward really, if he is brilliant then people will forget about hart pretty quickly. No one is crying out for Mangala or regretting MDM leaving because Stones' performances have been top notch, Bravo's job will be considerably harder replacing our longest serving player and our 2nd/3rd best player last season.
He is clearly better at the part that Pep needs him to be. The rest is subjective but it's not even a close call when it comes to playing from the back. That's the whole point.

He is clearly better at the part that Pep needs him to be. The rest is subjective but it's not even a close call when it comes to playing from the back. That's the whole point.
I agree, just saying he has no room for error. Especially with the passing,if we concede due to a poor pass out from the back, it will be brutal.

I agree, just saying he has no room for error
Well I hope those willing to shit on him for any errors are going to be big enough to give him credit if he doesn't drop the bollocks it seems some are hoping for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.