Yaya Toure

I've all the respect in the world for his contribution on the park but he's an egotistical money mad idle bugger who doesn't give a shit about City, he's past it and if he wants to do his best Winston Bogarde impression then more fool him.

Some players lack the discipline to continue to put in the hard work when they have so much to offer. Been awhile since anyone has seen this

He's scored better for City, the hillbilly chase goal against Villa in 13/14 springs to mind.

Some players lack the discipline to continue to put in the hard work when they have so much to offer. Been awhile since anyone has seen this

Great goal but I dunno he seems to have shown form like that even in his "bad" seasons, take last season for example there's some stunners, the vid hasn't even included the no look pass he pulled off to set up Nasri's goal at the start of the season either.

love Yaya toure to bits but playing in this pep setup will be like watching the guy from the walking football advert

Not linked with any club. Included in the CL squad. I have a little feeling Yaya maybe in the plans this season.
If he can get fit and motivated he could still be big asset

He isn't getting the respect he deserves as a City legend. Page 1 of 400.

I still hold out hope that he'll be back and people who've written him off will be so in awe because he'll be so ....awesome. Dude!

Good post, people on here have very short memories..

They Just think back to all the key goals he has scored for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.