Yaya Toure

If he has trained well and is doing everything that has been asked of him then could still be valuable for us to break open some games, mainly off the bench but I think still capable of getting us out of the shite in games where we are struggling to break through a tight defence.

He isn't getting the respect he deserves as a City legend. Page 1 of 400.

I still hold out hope that he'll be back and people who've written him off will be so in awe because he'll be so ....awesome. Dude!

I still hold out hope that he'll be back and people who've written him off will be so in awe because he'll be so ....awesome. Dude!

If Yaya was as good off the ball as he was on it, he'd be the best player in the world. Unfortunately for us he's a lazy ****, and unfortunately for him being a lazy **** won't get him on the pitch in a Pep team.

If he has trained well and is doing everything that has been asked of him then could still be valuable for us to break open some games, mainly off the bench but I think still capable of getting us out of the shite in games where we are struggling to break through a tight defence.

I agree. At the moment we have Delph and Fernando on the bench as the midfield options. If we were playing a park the bus team Yaya might give us a better attacking option. But if he doesn't feature on Wednesday I don't think we will see him play for City again.

I agree. At the moment we have Delph and Fernando on the bench as the midfield options. If we were playing a park the bus team Yaya might give us a better attacking option. But if he doesn't feature on Wednesday I don't think we will see him play for City again.
For these reasons I still suspect we might bring another in if a Fernando bid comes in.

If he doesn't swallow his pride and accept a move to a lesser team or lower his wage demands before the end of the month, I'd be surprised to see him play again anywhere.
He might think he's being clever seeing out his final year but to have virtually a year away from competitive football at 34 will finish him.

Pep included him in the squad for this tie, unlike others, so he's obviously not completely out of the picture, or Pep would have wasted a squad place, which is not something I'd expect him to do.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him at least on the bench, and given some playing time at some point.

I'm surprised seluk hasn't got up on his hind legs and sharpened his tongue yet. Then again, criticising a team and manager that's got 11 goals for and 2 against in 3 games might seem like sour grapes.

Some players lack the discipline to continue to put in the hard work when they have so much to offer. Been awhile since anyone has seen this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.