Yaya Toure

Will be lucky to ever see a player like Yaya in football again. At full flow with players literally bouncing off him is(was aha) one of the best sights in football.

Have we basically seen the last of Yaya in a City shirt?

It's all depending on a taker right? No rumours at all nowadays I think.
Wages are the problem.

If he stays we would use him somehow as long as a foreign spot is free for him.
But within the transfer window Pep might not use him to force him out. That might change in September.

I am pleased City Watch reporting Yaya will get a run out on Wednesday. I know his agent is poison, but I would like Yaya to have one last season with us. He can score goals and assist like no one else in our team.

Have we basically seen the last of Yaya in a City shirt?
No, but we have probably seen the the last of him as a core member of the first team. I hope he remains here, but he shouldnt have been selected half as much as he was last season and he wont be selected half as much as that again, because he isnt fit enough to play how we now do, and in truth he was nowhere near fit last season, so how can he expect to be realistically considered this year?

I am pleased City Watch reporting Yaya will get a run out on Wednesday. I know his agent is poison, but I would like Yaya to have one last season with us. He can score goals and assist like no one else in our team.
Personally I'll be glad to see the back of him and will be happy if he's benched until he goes.

Personally I'll be glad to see the back of him and will be happy if he's benched until he goes.
Cue 400 pages of sentimental drips moaning about he isnt getting the respect he deserves as a city legend, a la Joe Hart et al .
You are bang on, its not ruthless or disrespectful to bench him til he goes. We are a football club with a competitive team, and thats that. He knew that, and he played his wonderful part in that, bu we move on and exist as we did before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.