Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it was a look of desperation ratherthan passing out their player went to give him mouth to mouth and kelvin fucked him of also they were working on his calf not knee we might get a new forward in the next couple of days

Haha Fucking kelvin :)

Same. He looked as if he was passing out. I'm fearing the worst - hoping it's not a cruciate.
I've seen a lot of ACL or MCL tears since they're quite common in American football. I don't think that was one based on the actual way he went down and the lead up to it. I think he was probably in a bit of shock about the pain -- absolute respect to the Steaua player because it did look like it could be bad. Hopefully it's nothing more than a muscle injury that heals itself in a month or so.

The lad ran himself into the ground tonight, I think he passed out momentarily as the pain from the injury came. Get well soon Kelechi.

He looked like he had a seizure for a couple of seconds, his eyes bulged and his arms stiffened up. Fair play to the steau guy for fast reactions, I feared for nacho to be honest. He seemed fine on the stretcher, calf strain I'd say.

He looked like he had a seizure for a couple of seconds, his eyes bulged and his arms stiffened up. Fair play to the steau guy for fast reactions, I feared for nacho to be honest. He seemed fine on the stretcher, calf strain I'd say.
When you have a sudden sharp pain your heart slows down & may even stop for a few seconds, causing no blood flow to the brain which can cause a seizure - so could well have done. No long-term damage, just looks worse than it is - must've been very painful whatever went in his leg...

Hopefully not as bad as I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.