Guardiola song....thoughts

I hate "never felt more like singing the blues"

hate that song so much, it's like nails down a chalkboard

One thing i will say, it didn't take long for the 115 lot to up the tempo on it. Twice last night they sang faster than anyone else so that it became disjointed and out of sync. Some people seriously need to learn some tempo. It was magnificent at Stoke, Why? Because everybody was singing in unison at the correct speed, not trying to race each other to the end.

One thing i will say, it didn't take long for the 115 lot to up the tempo on it. Twice last night they sang faster than anyone else so that it became disjointed and out of sync. Some people seriously need to learn some tempo. It was magnificent at Stoke, Why? Because everybody was singing in unison at the correct speed, not trying to race each other to the end.
We're the south stand, we'll adjust the tempo when we want!

Each to their own but it was surely a bit weird not to at least join in with that new chant during the latter stages on Saturday when you consider that pretty much the whole end was going for it.

I know not everyone is in a fit enough state to stand up, jump around, and sing but at the start of the game I was on the back row and one bloke who seemed perfectly capable of joining in started moaning when I tried to get a chant of "Guardiola's blue and white army" going. Complained that it was too loud as I was banging the corrugated metal behind me in unison. Fucking hell, it's a football match - not a day out at the Emirates!
Edited.

What about this, sung to the trumpets at the beginning:

"Guardiola,
Pep, Pep, Pep, Pep, Guardio,
Pep, Pep, Pep, Pep, Guardiola."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.