Ticket Collection Celtic away

Would the Celtic games not be the the kind of game that fans want to keep at the front of the queue for? Therefore very few applying but not going?

Yeah not too many selling on as this is a once in a lifetime game so far. I am getting there at 3pm, if the club plan to steal supporters' time again with a London distance match in the same state they can fuck off.

Celtic were always a possibility, they should have planned and published something on the site when the fixtures were confirmed at 7.10pm for those booking trains etc.

Don't you just love the intolerance of fans to their follow supporters.

Quick to tell you to make yourself better arrangements and all will be fine. Not everyone can take leave for a game of football and so will be on the minutes. But I guess that's their fault too for not arranging themselves a different job.

Yeah not too many selling on as this is a once in a lifetime game so far. I am getting there at 3pm, if the club plan to steal supporters' time again with a London distance match in the same state they can fuck off.

Celtic were always a possibility, they should have planned and published something on the site when the fixtures were confirmed at 7.10pm for those booking trains etc.

Agree with that. The club should have already made it clear what's happening with regards ticket collection.

For what it's worth I can't see the system being implemented for this game anyway.

They're not 'stealing supporters' time' mate, the supporters should plan more effectively.

I just wish some genius could explain how I can plan my trip for Moenchengladbach in mid November when the club won't tell me the details until the Saturday before the game?

Cheers though clearly that first trip to collect tickets you would have to pay for this time unlike previous trips
I was in Dortmund to watch Scotland play, our allocation was about 10,000 with most staying in dusseldorf .The Scottish fa have a percentage of random pickups, I think 10 percent. So those that got ticket sent out had free travel those that had to collect had to pay. I suppose at least with 100% collection everyone is in same boat. I am going to Cologne to watch a game and have already got ticket on my phone. I know it's not a major issue but having a ticket could save a few €€

Moan moan bloody moan, the club have put in place systems that have proved to stop points whoring and people do nothing but Moan about having to pick up the tickets.

Supposing city get to the final, it would be impossible to have everyone collect at the stadium or a city centre hotel

Though it only covers travel to and from game so unless they did collection at the stadium it shouldn't be too much of an issue

It covers all travel on a train network on the day of the game.
So, if you land at Cologne airport for example and have your ticket, your travel to Dussledorf/Glabach all your travel is free on the day of the game.

If you need to collect your ticket from the ground you'd have to pay for that travel.
Add to that Monchenglabach's ground is in the middle of nowhere.

Don't you just love the intolerance of fans to their follow supporters.

Quick to tell you to make yourself better arrangements and all will be fine. Not everyone can take leave for a game of football and so will be on the minutes. But I guess that's their fault too for not arranging themselves a different job.

Intolerance towards fellow supporters?? Lol it's just a different point of view mate but you enjoy yourself on your high horse.

What's fairer? A system that enables points whoring or supporter clubs pooling large amounts of tickets or a system that helps those that actually qualify (by attending games for years) have a chance of getting a ticket?

It covers all travel on a train network on the day of the game.
So, if you land at Cologne airport for example and have your ticket, your travel to Dussledorf/Glabach all your travel is free on the day of the game.

If you need to collect your ticket from the ground you'd have to pay for that travel.
Add to that Monchenglabach's ground is in the middle of nowhere.
It doesn't cover Cologne, it's a different region. But it does cover a huge area. Here is the area https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz.....4.3.380.3.zgfOeCOQyNU#imgrc=SVWuNf8ZBwAeeM:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.