Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Move on guys, there's no agenda. Reid and the papers made an absolute meal of it, but there was intent. I don't think it needed a ban but I'm not surprised. We'll be just fine without him, and he'll bang in a hat-trick on his return.

hasn't been reviewed yet. if this was a legal case it's an abuse of process on more than one level. And the offence is not that clear cut. You look at the photos on the back pages, it looks clear cut, but you view it from different angles and it's not. I refer you to Danny Murphy on MOTD and Mark Ogden the man utd supporting journalist who thought it was a yellow card offence.

It needs a unanimous decision to get a ban. There may also be a range of sentences available?

If it hasn'tbeen reviewed then why has he been charged? Sounds to me like it has been reviewed! And a decision has been made! Wonder if city have asked for an extra 24 hours so they can get the calf scan results

Move on guys, there's no agenda. Reid and the papers made an absolute meal of it, but there was intent. I don't think it needed a ban but I'm not surprised. We'll be just fine without him, and he'll bang in a hat-trick on his return.
Nicely summed up.

It's a legitimate and honest question you worthless wum! Do they make decisions that are questionable but are good for business or do they follow the letter of the law?
worthless wum??? lol 93:20 is right though, theres not a chance. Aguero being banned benefits the rags so he will get a ban Pep or no Pep. Now put the pipe down and go to bed.

At worst it was a yellow and it barely warrants that. What the media should be picking up on is Reid's reaction and now a supposed too class Rev who couldn't see an incident from a few yards away with no obstruction

worthless wum??? lol 93:20 is right though, theres not a chance. Aguero being banned benefits the rags so he will get a ban Pep or no Pep. Now put the pipe down and go to bed.

It's in jest mate. There I got an answer. That's all I needed. I guess I should have called him a **** but that's boring.

Get over it he lashed out and was lucky not to make contact. You can't swing your elbow out like that. We can still beat those red cunts without him, it just opens the door for someone else to shine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.