Aguero banned for three games (updated)

It's time we got high profile ex players repeatedly ripping into the FA and the media, questioning every dodgy decision that goes against us. They can't punish them if they're not employed by the club

It doesn't make any difference to the decision they're referring to but puts the alleged bias into the spotlight and might just work in our favour in the future

Yeah agree and hope other teams take this stance all we want is a level playing field! Atm its well and truly lobsided!

Yep he has,that looks like we will fight it properly then
Might imply that he is 100% fit too which is good news. Don't think we'd risk a longer ban if he was injured.

Assemble video footage from different angles and you'll get disagreements. There are many people including Utd fans eg Mark Ogden who don't think it was a red card offence and we only need 1 of 3 of the panel to disagree.

Hopefully.

I think there is enough there to argue against the charge personally.

I suspect its only because the club would argue its a bit busy today and can we have a little longer. Don't think its anymore than that.
I don't think there is enough in it for a ban, but I wouldn't contest it, accept a ban if that happens and claim the moral high ground. Without him the pressure ratchets up a whole new level for them, imagine they can't beat us without our talisman, ha! It could play in our favour, plus we may also earn some credit with refs?

I suspect its only because the club would argue its a bit busy today and can we have a little longer. Don't think its anymore than that.
I don't think there is enough in it for a ban, but I wouldn't contest it, accept a ban if that happens and claim the moral high ground. Without him the pressure ratchets up a whole new level for them, imagine they can't beat us without our talisman, ha! It could play in our favour, plus we may also earn some credit with refs?

Yeah you're probably right. In my opinion it's a yellow card offence,never a ban.

Still think we would win without him,it's more the inconsistency and that lying twat marriner that has pissed me off.

Be funny if it gets overturned though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.