Aguero banned for three games (updated)

Yeah you're probably right. In my opinion it's a yellow card offence,never a ban.

Still think we would win without him,it's more the inconsistency and that lying twat marriner that has pissed me off.

Be funny if it gets overturned though.

It would but can you honestly see a panel of 3 ex reds, sorry I mean refs, overturning it? Not a chance

Been given an extra 24 hours to argue his case

I don't really know what argument we can put forward, minimal contact? Hate to say it but did look like there was intent. I dunno how the FA judge these things, its very inconsistent like most things the FA do & they know they"ll be a massive backlash from all the Man City haters if they dont ban him!!!

Any chance of leniency due to Pep v Jose round 1 and the Manchester derby? It's obviously not an american sport but there's a 0 chance they'd ban Kun here but probably near 100 if it was Hull. I was just curious if they factor stuff like that into decisions.

don't you know the result of the derby in 2 weeks ???? everybody else does ITS NOT GOOD FOR PEP AND CITY skysports have been running the score AND THE HIGHLIGHTS for about 2 months in the beckham advert AND RUSHFORD IN FOR 5

I always used to offer a prayer on derby day - 'Please, God, keep it to five'! Seems it back on my agenda then!

Any chance of leniency due to Pep v Jose round 1 and the Manchester derby? It's obviously not an american sport but there's a 0 chance they'd ban Kun here but probably near 100 if it was Hull. I was just curious if they factor stuff like that into decisions.
That's actually a fair point - they're about to host the biggest glamour tie in years, they're going to want ibra vs sergio, pogba vs kdb, stones vs bailly. Its definitely in the PLs interest to find inconclusive evidence. (unless they're going to ride the United bandwagon for the whole season).

Got to admit though as an honest blue. Should have been a red, should be a ban, marriner must be blind to have not seen it.

Whatever you've been taking, you've had enough.

Go to bed.

It would but can you honestly see a panel of 3 ex reds, sorry I mean refs, overturning it? Not a chance
hasn't been reviewed yet. if this was a legal case it's an abuse of process on more than one level. And the offence is not that clear cut. You look at the photos on the back pages, it looks clear cut, but you view it from different angles and it's not. I refer you to Danny Murphy on MOTD and Mark Ogden the man utd supporting journalist who thought it was a yellow card offence.

It needs a unanimous decision to get a ban. There may also be a range of sentences available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.