Swansea away

Cup game back on sale!
site had it SOLD OUT earlier today
Thursday morning the League Cup game on the site said sold out. Thursday PM back on sale. Only one ticket ordered on my card, yet club have sent them to my brothers address! - Also an email from the club about tickets with the wrong effin day on it

Not long now! Your match ticket(s) for the EFL Cup fixture against Swansea City onTuesday 21 September, kick off 7.45pm are on their way to the lead supporter who purchased the tickets via royal mail first class post and should arrive within the next 72-hours.

Last edited:
Thursday morning the League Cup game on the site said sold out. Thursday PM back on sale. Only one ticket ordered on my card, yet club have sent them to my brothers address! - Also an email from the club about tickets with the wrong effin day on it

Not long now! Your match ticket(s) for the EFL Cup fixture against Swansea City onTuesday 21 September, kick off 7.45pm are on their way to the lead supporter who purchased the tickets via royal mail first class post and should arrive within the next 72-hours.

I liked the reminder to take the correct ticket

Does the Harvester pub near the ground let away fans in? I have got my youngest in tow on Saturday, so keeping pre-match crawl to a minimum and just want something close by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.