Swansea away

League Cup tickets should arrive tomorrow hopefully. Can't see many going on Wed but if any hardy souls are going is anyone drinking in the City Centre? I'm working down Bristol at the moment so too good an opportunity not to miss. I'll probably end up on Wind Street in the centre for 5ish

League Cup tickets should arrive tomorrow hopefully. Can't see many going on Wed but if any hardy souls are going is anyone drinking in the City Centre? I'm working down Bristol at the moment so too good an opportunity not to miss. I'll probably end up on Wind Street in the centre for 5ish
Not bothering. Can't justify the time off. Would have done anywhere but there. Maybe Norwich .

is there a match bus or local bus from the town centre & back. i,m on the train
is there a match bus or local bus from the town centre & back. i,m on the train
Yes we got it last season can't remember the number though caught it on princess way near the travel lodge,we are staying there again next week.we spent most of our drinking time in the cross Keys,think it's the oldest pub in Swansea good beer and food and a big beer garden if the weather is okay

Last edited:
I'm getting the supporters coach for the first time, hoping we either get dropped off at a nearby pub or somewhere close where we can get a beer. We leave Manchester for 7.30 so should be there about midday.

Sold out for Wednesday

Stoke tickets came quickly, United took a week longer than usual but none for either Swansea game have landed, seems they are delaying sending them out.
Your email saying Dear cunts please send me some tickets might have been an issue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.