League cup draw - United (a)

No but they do have a say in which competitions are priority. That was a club decision, not a Pellegrini one. He picked the side with that as the framework.

The win in Kiev 2 days later vindicated the decision,too, although it's old news now.
Sorry bud I'm going to disagree. I also think it was the right decision but it was Pellegrini's, and not from above.

Licensed by the "Metropolitan Borough of Trafford"
(Might be the first time I have agreed with SWP'so back)

Although the swamp is in Stretfird, Salford is the rags stronghold of Support in Greater Manchester as we know. City has a big following in Stretford that still seems to surprise some Blues.

Sorry bud I'm going to disagree. I also think it was the right decision but it was Pellegrini's, and not from above.

Yeah, I always got the feeling that was Pellegrini's call, rather than the club's, although I'm sure the board gave him the go ahead.

It used to be in Salford.......If I'm not mistaken. Again not Manchester.... Salford has its own cathedral which makes it a City in its own right

I have lived in Stretford my whole life and it is now and never has been a part of Salford.

I think the location of the Swamp confuses many as to the location of Stretford, it's in Trafford and it borders Sale, Chortlon, Salford and Urmston.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.