Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

I read stats on how long actual play happens in the 90mins and some matches have literally half a match of football played. With that i would like to know the El Classico stats now that match has been mentioned, i bet some of them have really shockingly low 'in play' numbers.

Having watched quite a few of these over the years, the only thing that shocked me about Messi's reaction last night, is that there are people that are shocked by it.

Absolutely not mate. I actually used to like and respect them. That was until we started playing them all the time and I actually started watching them.
They were charlatans. Neymar was going down before physical contact was made. Christ, I would bloody hate us to play like that. All joking aside, hats off to Txiki and everyone involved in our recruitment that in the main we end up with decent human beings who are a credit to the club and the sport.

Well when the Glass Tunnel opens, they'll be hundreds of witnesses to events like this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.