Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

Whenever those ****s win they parade about like movie stars and they think its fine cos they're barcelona.

I'm glad someone was so happy it wound him up and i'm pissing my sides thinking it was Arteta

great-laugh-reaction-gif.gif

Yep, a large chunk of my liking him as a person was his seeming humble nature, that appears to be gone now which is a shame but i'll live.
It was disappointing to see really but there has been hints of it with his on field stuff before now, a few arms up in the air moments and gobbing to refs.

Agree entirely with this. I'd always admired him previously but his on field antics are akin to the granny shaggers' recent performances.
At least we'll always have Spanish Dave as a shining example of a true, modern, humble hero. Watch and learn prima donnas.

Agree entirely with this. I'd always admired him previously but his on field antics are akin to the granny shaggers' recent performances.
At least we'll always have Spanish Dave as a shining example of a true, modern, humble hero. Watch and learn prima donnas.

He has lovely hair to, ahhh our Dave (long wistful sigh and looking into space) hehe :-D

He has lovely hair to, ahhh our Dave (long wistful sigh and looking into space) hehe :-D

@Paul Lake's Left Knee says his hair smells of strawberries (Dave's not PLLK's obviously). I think it smells of coconut and holidays - again, Dave's, not... I've never given any serious that to what PLLK's hair smells like but weirdly, now I want to know ;-)

@Paul Lake's Left Knee says his hair smells of strawberries (Dave's not PLLK's obviously). I think it smells of coconut and holidays - again, Dave's, not... I've never given any serious that to what PLLK's hair smells like but weirdly, now I want to know ;-)

I am plucking up the courage to ask Bluewit what shampoo he uses so I can smell the same.

What my hair smells like right now is privileged information i'm afraid.

If i ever go the Rooney way i'll ask for Dave's hair to be stitched into my head. He seems that nice after a quick puzzled look he would probably agree the soft bugger hehe.

I am plucking up the courage to ask Bluewit what shampoo he uses so I can smell the same.

What my hair smells like right now is privileged information i'm afraid.

Ask him (and pm me the answer obviously so I can get some in for when i finally have my application to adopt him accepted)

Wish I had hair to smell. Anyway, am I the only one that thought Barcelona were the worst cynical team we have played in recent seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.