City v Celtic post match

Sometimes I get the feeling that these frantic pressing style games have really opened his eyes and he is struggling to adapt. He is young so we have to give him time but so far he hasn't contributed anythiyou're giving him a and we are 22 games in. Hopefully he will come good.
Say what??? He's only played seven times for us in league and two in cup!!! What's happened to you recently? You used to be on the ball. Start a guy off with a 13 game disadvantage why don't you - all's fair in love and war.

Last edited:
I would agree. I never questioned your teams ability. I know playing together like that wasn't easy as they hadn't had time to develop a greater understanding. But, class shows through. and you can afford the best.

We can't, so we play as well
As we can and go ahead. That's all I can ask of them.
Agreed
Your team played well tonight and looked a more cohesive outfit in many ways.
My original comment meant no disrespect to Celtic but was more a positive statement on the depth of our squad. When I saw the teamsheet I was expecting to lose this one so pleased in the end we didn't.

Which shows exactly what your fans are. 2000 league titles. 4921 domestic cups. 1 piss easy European Cup win. A season and a half playing shit and you'd rather be in the pub, gathered singing You'll Never Walk Alone or fucking Danny Boy. Fucking Scotland's answer to the Rags. Georgios Samaras should tell you all you need to know about the gulf between the Premier League and the fucking Eccles Sunday League you bunch of fannies play in.

Shame your Father didn't feel the same way about the cheap booze and Class A's, he'd be saving me time right now.

That's one way of looking at it I suppose.

I too was disappointed with dad's excesses.

Would he listen? Waking the house up every night staggering about singing Daniel O'Donnel songs, trashing the already spartan slum.

It's no easy.

Last edited:
Fuck, I'm talking up your players more than you. We would be delighted to take any one if your players tonight. Apart from the keeper.

• 1 Gordon
  • 23 Lustig
  • 5 Simunovic
  • 28 Sviatchenko
  • 3 Izaguirre
  • 8 Brown
  • 27 Roberts
  • 18 Rogic
  • 14 Armstrong
  • 49 Forrest
  • 10 Dembele
£25 million you're having a laugh. Roberts isn't even yours. Relegated by March down here.

In fact how the fuck did that team cost £25 million?

Love it when the Old Firm big themselves up. Against the English they play a high intensity cos they have summat to prove to the Premier League, which they'd rip up if they played in it (sic). A cup game's different to the league week in week out, a rational borne out of the fact they dominate the Scottish League playing clubs that struggle to get crowds of 5000 unless them pissed up twats are in town!

Love it when the Old Firm big themselves up. Against the English they play a high intensity cos they have summat to prove to the Premier League, which they'd rip up if they played in it (sic). A cup game's different to the league week in week out, a rational borne out of the fact they dominate the Scottish League playing clubs that struggle to get crowds of 5000 unless them pissed up twats are in town!

They'd be knackered by the 31st August

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.