City v Celtic post match

Right lads. Time for me to call it a night.

I hope you win the CL. And the Prem.

Buy Van Dyke from Southampton. I think he could be what you're missing.

And let us keep Robert's another year. It will do him good and in turn you.

Fuck, I'm talking up your players more than you. We would be delighted to take any one if your players tonight. Apart from the keeper.
Well that's a relief. I had a couple of blues turning up and telling me how shit our keeper had been when he conceeded that goal tonight - and then I had to be the one to tell them it wasn't Bravo in net. Funny how quick some people shut their mouths when their agenda goes tits up.

• 1 Gordon
  • 23 Lustig
  • 5 Simunovic
  • 28 Sviatchenko
  • 3 Izaguirre
  • 8 Brown
  • 27 Roberts
  • 18 Rogic
  • 14 Armstrong
  • 49 Forrest
  • 10 Dembele
£25 million you're having a laugh. Roberts isn't even yours. Relegated by March down here.

In fact how the fuck did that team cost £25 million?

I have no idea. What's your guess?

Rosler1985,you really do hate Celtic don't you. I've read every post on these pages,by God you hate the Tic. Can't you take constructive criticism from a Celtic fan. Magicpole seems to be a decent guy tbf,all you've done is try to fuk him every post he makes.

Rosler1985,you really do hate Celtic don't you. I've read every post on these pages,by God you hate the Tic. Can't you take constructive criticism from a Celtic fan. Magicpole seems to be a decent guy tbf,all you've done is try to fuk him every post he makes.
Yep, agree entirely. He's been decent and fair with his comments, and done nothing that should upset anyone.

My favourite moment was from one of the many Celtic fans around me tonight.

'We're beating these,we should be in their league'

Alright mate.

My favourite moment was from one of the many Celtic fans around me tonight.

'We're beating these,we should be in their league'

Alright mate.[/QUOTE
As some "famous person" once said "not in my lifetime".....really enjoyed both matches between my 2 teams. 3-3 & 1-1, no team got beat by the other,and I done draws in both games. So TTTis a happy CityBhoy

Last edited:
hilts wrote: (but I fixed it!)

Willy good bang average, scary at corners.
Clichy dog shit showing his age, passing too poor for a last line defender, will not be here soon.
Tosin good
Sagna good
maffeo good...enough, considering he played a bit out of position.
Sane dog shit I think I saw a different game, because he played well and is getting better and better. Still bedding in.
Fernando meh Solid, unpretentious, 100% effort, as always.
Zabba okay My man of the match. Was the White Fernandinho tonight!
Nolito meh
Gundogan class
Kelechi good Led the line well, took his goal brilliantly, was greedy on a few occasions, but that's what makes a good forward!

Right lads. Time for me to call it a night.

I hope you win the CL. And the Prem.

Buy Van Dyke from Southampton. I think he could be what you're missing.

And let us keep Robert's another year. It will do him good and in turn you.
anybody who can defend would certainly be a good start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.