Leicester City v City post match.

I got banned (wrongly) last week for defending myself when i said pep was getting it wrong tactically......ill say it again....he cannot play his way till he has the players hw needs to do so....

This today was again predictable and i said last week we would get spanked by leicester liverpool and arsenal if we keep pkaying with this set up ..its not just about 3 at the back but that is the starting point.

People last week were hiding behind the ref decisions but we got what our play deserved last week and again today.

Change it pep or it will be more of the same. We wont get anywhere near winning the league and at moment we are nearly out of the top 4 ....that is extremely poor.

Pep is better than this and he just needs to stop being so stubborn and admit at least to himself that heis way at lresent isnt the way. He needs to find another way
Banned again see you next week

we are going to have to take it on the chin

(crap and why even say other wise)

Soft arses no one died its a game, Pep will get it right the system needs time we are playing a completely different system.... great for the neutral I suppose.

I got banned (wrongly) last week for defending myself when i said pep was getting it wrong tactically......ill say it again....he cannot play his way till he has the players hw needs to do so....

This today was again predictable and i said last week we would get spanked by leicester liverpool and arsenal if we keep pkaying with this set up ..its not just about 3 at the back but that is the starting point.

People last week were hiding behind the ref decisions but we got what our play deserved last week and again today.

Change it pep or it will be more of the same. We wont get anywhere near winning the league and at moment we are nearly out of the top 4 ....that is extremely poor.

Pep is better than this and he just needs to stop being so stubborn and admit at least to himself that heis way at lresent isnt the way. He needs to find another way
I think you are right. Hes getting nowhere fast with his system because he aint got the players to implement it.Surely a guy with his CV can see that?

Any good team starts with a strong defence, always has done.

Our defence is shit.

Bring back Joe.

Yes, said this in the match thread just feel we need to urgently build a strong, stable defense. Remember under Mancini we had a really strong spine, didn't feel like we would concede when we were run at at speed. Now it just seems so fragile and play the ball over the top or hit us on the break and we are so vulnerable. Look at Conti, Italian, organised regular defense, organised unit, Chelsea will be there or there abouts at the end of the season. If Pep doesn't stop his tinkerman approach and strengthen our defense I really fear we will miss out top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.