Leicester City v City post match.

Decision to keep Kolarov, getting Bravo in and going in to the season with only 2 recognised strikers was a bad mistake and I'm afraid the manager is to blame for this

I'm glad you found it so quickly, it was dedicated to you.

BTW how's the Labrador and white stick?

Pmsl.

Minature Dachshunds and a beautiful single malt are my only worries for tonight fella.

We could play verbal tennis all night but it will get boring for the rest on here so lets call it a day and agree it was an absolute dog shit performance that for me is entirely on Pep and i said as much early on in the thread.

Enjoy the evening fella :-)

It's no coincidence that we look as bad as the darkest days once Manuel had made the call to tell everyone Pep was coming, because we have the same players making up the core of our team. At the back we will now have everyone rounding on a 22 year old because he makes mistakes, yet the 31 and 34 year old internationals beside him were truly shocking and offered no leadership. Then we have brought yaya back into the fold and all those thoughts of high tempo intensity go out of the window, we are back to slow, slow passing. Then we fail to promote any youngsters - refuse to give Sane more games and play a player that has scored 1 goal in 85+ games. It's very very worrying.Lack of passion, lack of leadership the team is in a mess. One of my all time favourites Silva was awful, seemed to be sulking and for the first time ever held onto the ball too long. Nolito should be in the team as he at least has fire in his belly. Nacho for all his goal scoring as a sub, looks very poor and gave them no worries at all. We lacked pace, didn't close anyone down and look to suddenly have no ideas on how to win. Kolarov deserves special mention - as some will say he scored and had an assist - but in truth he is a shambles of a player and his performance was one of the worst defensive performances I have ever seen.

Nothing wrong with Kolarov. A defender but still our most dangerous forward. Did more all game going forward than any other City player.

And defensively where was Stones. Kolarov always gets the blame. Shambolic organisation from the coach. everyone knows Leciester play with pace and defend like mad so we leave wide open spaces at the back, and play Zabaleta and Kolarov in a 3. The worst decision by far was leaving Zab on. I hope Guardiola wakes up soon because he is making it hard for our team.

We have to play Sane on the right and Sterling or Nolito on the left. Then if you play 3 at the back, at least you'll create at the other end. Playing 3 at the back and Zab on the right is just plain stupid
Good post Marvin.....Kolarov getting hung out to dry by Pep. At least he was the only one out there fucking trying !

Anyone blaming a ref needs to give their head a serious wobble.

This is ALL on Pep.

Utter arrogance playing that team and it's gotten to the stage where Pep is putting his ego before the good of our club.

Why he plays this system with those players at the back is beyond me. I'd rather lose with the kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.