Relegated after winning the title

The Light Was Yellow Sir

Although I was aware of the unique feat of being relegated the season after winning the league, whilst being the top scorers in the division, this article sort of sums up being a City fan. https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...onary-title-to-relegation-tale-leicester-city
It has also changed my view on Leicester, as I was thinking it would be funny if they went down but, having read that article, I think I would rather we kept this particular piece of history to ourselves. City, you can't help but love them.

Hah, I don't think Leicester will go down but I have to admit I did think they would perform a little better than they are this season. There's no way they were winning the title again (although I'm not sure I should say that with such confidence after last season!), but they are way further down than I thought they would be. Typical that they had that recent freak result against us though!

They were pre season favourites for relegation last season.
I see no reason for them not to go down this season.

I said as a joke to a mate before the start of the season. "I wonder what the odds are for Leicester to win the champs league and get relegated the same season "Hope it doesn't happen or I'll be pig sick for not seeing if any betting shop will give me odds. Won't happen but I must admit I'm starting to twitch a bit. Good story btw from the op. Typical City.

Leicester will not win the Champions League. Personally didn't give a fuck that they won the title last season. Vardy in particular is everything that is wrong with modern footballers.

Although I was aware of the unique feat of being relegated the season after winning the league, whilst being the top scorers in the division, this article sort of sums up being a City fan. https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...onary-title-to-relegation-tale-leicester-city
It has also changed my view on Leicester, as I was thinking it would be funny if they went down but, having read that article, I think I would rather we kept this particular piece of history to ourselves. City, you can't help but love them.
I bet that ref in the final game was a closet rag ... to the Agenda thread ...!!!

But seriously, I want to keep this record too.

Leicester will not win the Champions League. Personally didn't give a fuck that they won the title last season. Vardy in particular is everything that is wrong with modern footballers.

Whatever. Leicester last season were a breath of fresh air.Vardy was awesome, made it from non league to prem champion.
Nuff said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.