Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeting the buyout alone does not guarantee sale.
Yes, it does, it's a material clause in his contract. I suggest you spend a bit of time learning about EU contract law before making any more fuckwit statements like this.

Yes, it does, it's a material clause in his contract. I suggest you spend a bit of time learning about EU contract law before making any more fuckwit statements like this.

Well, it looks like you're the f*ckwit mate because it doesn't guarantee it at all. If we meet the buyout clause AND he wants/agrees to join us THEN it will happen. Agreeing a fee isn't the only step to a transfer..

Well, it looks like you're the f*ckwit mate because it doesn't guarantee it at all. If we meet the buyout clause AND he wants/agrees to join us THEN it will happen. Agreeing a fee isn't the only step to a transfer..
I think you've missed his point there. You're also pretty blind to the way most transfers happen, personal terms are agreed before the club holding the registration is approached. But keep on lad and enjoy yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.