Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........,........Bravo...............
Sagna...Ota... Stones... Clichy
...................Yaya.....................
......... DeBryune.......Silva.........
Sterling..........................Sane.....
.................... Aguero...............

Your basic 433

No more stones. Go back to the back four of Sagna Ota kola clichy. The price tag should not guarantee a starting place. His mistakes are costing us

.........,........Bravo...............
Sagna...Ota... Stones... Clichy
...................Yaya.....................
......... DeBryune.......Silva.........
Sterling..........................Sane.....
.................... Aguero...............

Your basic 433
Kompany or Kolarov for Stones and I'm in

Trying to think who I would have as certain starters for Spurs after Sunday's "display". I can only think of Sagna, De Bruyne and Sterling which says a lot about our performance at the weekend. If Sane is fit I'd start him too.

Sadly there are questions over every part of the team.

Do we keep playing Bravo or is it time to take him out of the firing line?

Defence- one of Stones or Otamendi will start possibly both. One of Kolarov or Clichy will play again possibly both.

Midfield- do we go with the diamond again or another switch, do we play Yaya or Silva. Does Fernando play?

Is Aguero playing well enough?

It certainly shows how far off where we need to be that the team for Sunday is a headache based on least worst performers rather than players pushing for selection.

calm down petal!!

I would say the majority can see that Hart is a vast improvement on what we have at the moment.. he offers someone who can stop the ball going in the net, commands the area and inspires.

The man is blue through and through and we are severely lacking in those types of players

Im not turning on our manager, i am all for Pep to stay and work on his team but he needs to realise a mistake when he makes one. THIS IS MY OPINION I AM GIVING .... which a lot of blues i have spoken to agree with.

Now please kindly think before you insult someone for no reason..... and im the kid....

What's chanting Joes name gonna do?

You need to move on ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.