Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If football was that simple and predictable we'd all be watching cricket. I don't subscribe to your 80% stats prediction. More like 65-35 IMO.

As the match draws ever closer I've tried to recall the times I've watched us play Man City.

First time was a 3-1 FA Cup defeat in 1982, I think we brought up about 6,000......it would have been more if half the football special commuters hadn't be thrown off at Hereford for the paltry crime of not having a ticket.

The second time sticks firmly in my memory in 1994. Nathan Blake's last game for us, but what a goal that was.

To more recent times, August 2013, 3-2 Cardiff win and what a great last 20 minutes.

Will we win today? Possibly not, but I pray your team go into the game with your attitude. If they do we have a fighting chance. To all who are coming down, enjoy the day and feel free to mix with us. We are the best sheepshaggers in Wales.....fact. :-)

Don't think they'll try to kick the shit out of us. They'll be aggressive though.

I was told they average fewer long balls a game than Bristol City, but then again it's not everyday you play a side that's going to have over 65% possession against you.

Arsenal and Liverpool already out. Hope we put a strong enough team to win, can't give United a free run in this competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.