Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDERSON - WALKER , VK , STONES , ZINCHENKO -------- BERNARDO , GUNDAGON , MERLIN , TOURE , SANE ------STERLING , would haves some potential game changers on the bench KDB , KUN , DIAZ , as we do not need a replay , i expect the first rendition of WWYWYWS in the first few minutes of the game from the loyal 33,000 Sheepshagger fans , who can't be bothered to turn up for league games
Toure? Please do not do that. This has the potential to be very difficult, but I also think we have to rotate a bit.

EDERSON - WALKER , VK , STONES , ZINCHENKO -------- BERNARDO , GUNDAGON , MERLIN , TOURE , SANE ------STERLING , would haves some potential game changers on the bench KDB , KUN , DIAZ , as we do not need a replay , i expect the first rendition of WWYWYWS in the first few minutes of the game from the loyal 33,000 Sheepshagger fans , who can't be bothered to turn up for league games
Much rather "the gamechangers" start and pull them off rather than have to bring them on to chase the game

Pass them to death, make them chase the ball and ACTUALLY take our created chances. 70%+ possession, somebody is due a real pasting by us, I would rather it be in the league though.
0-3 to us!

I went with Finglands and my girlfriend of the time finished with me because she said I thought more about City than her. How right she was.
My mate got divorced about 20 years ago and his future ex wife cited Manchester City and David Bowie obsession's as her reason for wanting to divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.