Cardiff City (A) - FA Cup - Pre Match Thread

Cardiff City v Manchester City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If football was that simple and predictable we'd all be watching cricket. I don't subscribe to your 80% stats prediction. More like 65-35 IMO.

As the match draws ever closer I've tried to recall the times I've watched us play Man City.

First time was a 3-1 FA Cup defeat in 1982, I think we brought up about 6,000......it would have been more if half the football special commuters hadn't be thrown off at Hereford for the paltry crime of not having a ticket.

The second time sticks firmly in my memory in 1994. Nathan Blake's last game for us, but what a goal that was.

To more recent times, August 2013, 3-2 Cardiff win and what a great last 20 minutes.

Will we win today? Possibly not, but I pray your team go into the game with your attitude. If they do we have a fighting chance. To all who are coming down, enjoy the day and feel free to mix with us. We are the best sheepshaggers in Wales.....fact. :-)

Living in South Wales now (originally from Manchester) I will be at the game today. Hope it’s a good game just gutted Newport couldn’t hang on yesterday :) Believe me there are a lot of us on here who definitely don’t have that attitude and we still live with the ‘typical city’ tag. Your club will be up for it and should be a good game, and Pep certainly gives rival teams the respect they deserve as do most of our fans. Nice comments by Warnock about us fans being there in the bad old days, and hopefully that will go some way to answer the silly chant of ‘where were you...’. Having been to Swansea this season they were a great bunch and no issues at all drinking with them before and after the game. My only experience of Cardiff fans this season was on on the way home to South Wales from the city game. Cardiff has just played at Bolton. Mixture of City and Cardiff fans plus Christmas commuters. I know every team has their fair share of idiots but that journey was pretty awful for all concerned. Hopefully that was a one off and there will be no trouble today. Enjoy the game and may the best team win!

It's there for the taking now.
Arsenal out
Liverpool out
Spuds and rags shite
There's only chelsea to worry about
Come on city
C.T.I.D.

EDERSON - WALKER , VK , STONES , ZINCHENKO -------- BERNARDO , GUNDAGON , MERLIN , TOURE , SANE ------STERLING , would haves some potential game changers on the bench KDB , KUN , DIAZ , as we do not need a replay , i expect the first rendition of WWYWYWS in the first few minutes of the game from the loyal 33,000 Sheepshagger fans , who can't be bothered to turn up for league games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.