Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like most players he needs a few games to get up to speed but by then he gets injured again. Hopefully, he can stay fit for the run in.

Top class performance.

Aubayemeng was very quiet. Played one nice pass to Silva that started an attack and got the goal. Can you ask for any more?

Looks like the rust is coming off :)

The perfect captains performance. I am so happy he has managed to get back into for, i really thought he was done for. I take great delight in being 100% wrong!

The performance really was brilliant, he shut them down quick. The work for leading up to the goal i thought was really stand up and stare stuff, which i did! He reacted really fast to to knock it in.

Vintage Vinny today, great to see. Thought that half his problems recently have been mental with one eye on being fit this summer for the world cup. Great to have him available for the games coming up, rest v the Tarquins then back for the chavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.