Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they are well and truly playing the victims now with meetings being called about the safety of fans in Rome and calling for complete police protection at all times.

What part of a majority of all this has been brought on by the absolute disgraceful way the club, its fans and even its manager have behaved of late dont they get?

I absolutely despise this club right now i really do.

I see they are well and truly playing the victims now with meetings being called about the safety of fans in Rome and calling for complete police protection at all times.

What part of a majority of all this has been brought on by the absolute disgraceful way the club, its fans and even its manager have behaved of late dont they get?

We always knew they were delusional.

Never condoning the actions of the supporters of either Liverpool or Roma who were responsible for an innocent person getting seriously injured, but the hypocrisy of LFC is absolutely stunning.

Had they and Mersesyside Police shown the same concern for City and other visiting teams subjected to such disgraceful attack on the City coach, then perhaps the incidents with the Roma supporters may never have taken place. The fact that neither the club nor the police demonstrated any tangible concern about the safety of the City players or supporters just demonstrates that they were both complicit in the attack, even if they did not outwardly encourage it.

But now there is a genuine concern being expressed for the safety of Liverpool supporters attending the game in Roma , by LFC which really is the height of hypocrisy imo.

Nobody should be threatened with injury or even death for simply attending a football match, but LFC and Merseyside Police have to accept a substantial amount of the blame due to their irresponsible part in condoning such " greetings " by their disgraceful set of supporters responsible for their feral behaviour.

Perhaps those now wringing their hands in horror should reflect on the role they have played in this matter, and a condemnation by the British media should also have been forthcoming at the time of the City attack. Apart from being mentioned, I do not recall much of an outcry by our media other than talking about the " glorious atmosphere on European nights at Anfield ".
Top post mate and the bit I have highlighted is embarrassing coming from the scoucers

I agree. They have played being the bully but have now met a bigger and badder bully and they are shit scared. You reap what you sow La

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.