Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

I wouldn’t quibble if Dyche got it to be quite honest. Pep’s taken a team that was widely tipped to win the league and - er - won the league. Dyche has taken a team widely tipped for relegation into the Europa League. I wouldn’t begrudge him the MOTY award.

Any evidence to back this up? Or has the media easily influenced you in believing this?

For the life of me I can't understand how this is even an issue. One manager is set to smash every record in the book (when the majority of experts didn't even expect us to win the league) and the other has managed a team who, in 36 premier league matches have won 14 (fourteen) and scored 35 goals (less than one a game). Anyone who thinks Dyche should be manager of the year should be in the funny farm. Could you watch the turgid garbage they churn out week after week?

Its a fan vote? Peps fucked then
It's just the Barclays award.

Liked this bit:

This poll is the official Manager of the Season competition for the Premier League. The votes here will be aggregated and provided to the Premier League. This poll is in no way sponsored or administered by Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this poll’s purposes.

The election shite has really blackened their name.

Disgraceful how Peg has not been nominated. He's working on a shoestring!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.