United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed - 2017/18 season - total apps 49 - 12 goals
Raheem Sterling - 44 total apps - 23 goals.

To be fair to Rashford, he's played around 1000 minutes less then Sterling and PEG has messed him around this season. He's also only 20, his numbers aren't too bad when you factor all that in.

I'd take him just to wind the twunts up, Although I'm convinced he's never going to be top draw!!

To be fair to Rashford, he's played around 1000 minutes less then Sterling and PEG has messed him around this season. He's also only 20, his numbers aren't too bad when you factor all that in.

I'd take him just to wind the twunts up, Although I'm convinced he's never going to be top draw!!

when he burst onto the scene he was the new.............. well Jizzy Jazzy to be fair and see what's become of him. All the numbers do is indicate how far behind anything in our team Rashford is. He has promise but thats all - last season he was the salvation of English football

Starting to get a bit sad these days, like having a laugh at the expense of someone with a low mental capacity.

I was thinking to get the best out of Sanchez and Martial maybe they need to play a false 9 role. I can imagine Dybala being used here. Sanchez and Martial as the 2 inside forwards. Pogba and Lingard as the number 8s with a really good deep playmaker like Carrick Prime as the number 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.