MCFC Website is rubbish.

I'm alright jack.

No a I am.

I've got my season ticket.

But as you can see, many City fans may have missed out on season tickets because our club can't be arsed running and maintaining a proper website.

Now you can bait me all you want, I'm not arsed, but it's absolutely disgusting that fans had no option but to wait on the phone for hours trying and hoping to get through to the ticket office because the website kept on crashing.

Is that anyway to treat fans or customers?

It's not the first time this farce has happened.

Why can't the club have a proper website, and by the sounds of it, have enough people in the ticket office, even if it meant having extra staff in, or taking on extra staff for the day?

Is it going to be the same next season? Or will the club finally sort this on-going problem and mess out?

PS. The only thing that is breaking down is the website.
They have , a new ticketing website goes live next month.

They have , a new ticketing website goes live next month.

Next Month.
Let's hope it works.
I might start using it again along with many other City fans who have given up on it.
But let's be positive. At last. :-)

Next Month.
Let's hope it works.
I might start using it again along with many other City fans who have given up on it.
But let's be positive. At last. :-)
The ticketing site is new . not the main web site.

113961.jpg
Is that me or you ... or both of us. ;)

I tweeted Omar Berrada last night re these problems. He is named as City's Chief Operating Officer who according to his title should be responsible for the Club's IT and ticketing. I will post his reply if I get one (not holding breath).

Absolute shambles many of us in the same boat today I had 2 season tickets yesterday ready to buy and crashed was on the site from 2pm up until 11pm last night and now I’ve just given up now. One more point you would think the site would be compatable with Apple it is absolutely crazy to think you can’t purchase as flash player don’t work.

One more point you would think the site would be compatable with Apple it is absolutely crazy to think you can’t purchase as flash player don’t work.
Think that's the main reason for going to seat geek for the new ticketing website. It will work on more devices like apple as it doesn't use flash.

I have just logged in now using Firefox in Windows 7 with no problems.
No wait time and the screen loaded quickly.

There are plenty seats left around the stadium, especially at the back of CBL3 and even some of the cheaper seats in SSL3 still available too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.