Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - nonsense - no racist and that is a disgraceful thing to say and yes you are a loon.

nothing else needs to be said.

Yes, yes, next you remind us all about your black friend. However everyone remembers you not liking your kids playing with Asian kids and you moved because you didn't like Asian people moving into your previous area.

Nothing disgraceful in reminding you of things you've actually written on this forum.

I'm sure you'll contact a mod to remove this post.

Anyway back to Trump, I notice that you and your type have nothing to say when Trump starts a trade war with the UK, rest of Europe and Canada but he meets a brutal dictator and you applaud.

What has specifically been achieved by this meeting then? Beyond which was already in place?

Trump in his press conference just said he will stop joint military exercises with South Korea and wants the removal of military bases there.

It's an achievement for China and Russia as that's exactly what they wanted to hear.

Yes, yes, next you remind us all about your black friend. However everyone remembers you not liking your kids playing with Asian kids and you moved because you didn't like Asian people moving into your previous area.

Nothing disgraceful in reminding you of things you've actually written on this forum.

I'm sure you'll contact a mod to remove this post.

Anyway back to Trump, I notice that you and your type have nothing to say when Trump starts a trade war with the UK, rest of Europe and Canada but he meets a brutal dictator and you applaud.

I have more Muslim and black friends than I do white actually you are correct on that.

I did move and stand by every word. You are very rude and ignorant. Trump is doing what is right for the American economy and I applaud him for that.

I don't want to engage with you any more.

I would imagine you are blond, 5 foot nothing a dickhead and live with your mum and vote labour. You also seem obsessed with slagging off Donald Trump. You have now gone on my ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:
It isn't an achievement.

Many Western Presidents and Prime-Ministers could have met Kim Jong Un or his Dad but it was Western Policy not to. They didn't because it would give legitimacy to a brutal and murderous regime.

What Trump agreed on was what was already agreed on between NK and other countries in 1992, 2005 and in April.

America made a mistake meeting with and doing deals with Saddam, Bashir, the Saudis, etc. I fear they've done it again.

As I said previously, none of the facts and details will matter because this photo-op will just be used by right-wingers to troll those on the left.
Very good points.

I'd add to that that we also don't know where Russia comes into this. Although China is often held up as the de jure ally of N.Korea, Russia is a kind of de facto ally and benefits greatly from N.Korean slavery in places like Siberia. I see Russia as a kind of enabler - secretly feeding the volatile kid sugar and E-numbers, but when it starts throwing tantrums and pissing itself Russia just points at China and says "blame the parent".

Whilst impressive prima facie - and Trump at least deserves some credit for getting in the same room as Kim - I sense that whole meeting is very much a case of being wide as an ocean but as deep as a puddle. It could all be for the cameras - both leaders improving their image at home and internationally.

But they both signed "a very important document" and that seems to be enough for some people. When N.Korea stops starving and torturing its people, selling them into slavery and pointing weapons at S.Korea and Japan, then we'll have something to applaud (and Trump could very well achieve that).

Feel like Kim deserves his own thread as he's played an absolute blinder. He's managed to quietly make peace with South Korea while winning a who can yell the loudest contest with Trump, getting a US President to meet him as an equal and the stand down of US military manoeuvres that they've wanted for decades. Unclear that they've actually even had to give up anything except a vague promise to stop their non-functioning nuclear program?

They've taken advantage of a president in a very weak position who needs a PR win and they've seemingly got everything they wanted in exchange for letting Trump do a bit of grandstanding.

Feel like Kim deserves his own thread as he's played an absolute blinder. He's managed to quietly make peace with South Korea while winning a who can yell the loudest contest with Trump, getting a US President to meet him as an equal and the stand down of US military manoeuvres that they've wanted for decades. Unclear that they've actually even had to give up anything except a vague promise to stop their non-functioning nuclear program?

They've taken advantage of a president in a very weak position who needs a PR win and they've seemingly got everything they wanted in exchange for letting Trump do a bit of grandstanding.
Finally a spot on and factually correct post. Thank fuck for that

Agree with all of this.

That may all be true but if it quietly leads to a de-escalation of tension over the next few years who cares. (....But .... does it seem more likely that a dictator would really use such an opportunity for peaceful progress or for some under the radar nasty shit?)

That may all be true but if it quietly leads to a de-escalation of tension over the next few years who cares. (....But .... does it seem more likely that a dictator would really use such an opportunity for peaceful progress or for some under the radar nasty shit?)

That's why it's good to be sceptical. Should we trust a man who had his Uncle and his family executed by flamethrower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.