Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

His agent has been asking for similar terms as De Bruyne for a few months. It hasn't sounded good at all.

We might even be forced to sell if Raheem leaves it much longer.

Yep said before he doesn’t sign call his agents bluff, Sterling is a class player and has had 1 great season! He ain’t in the kdb class, not yet anyway. Also no team will pay him what his agents asking only way he will get those figure from another club would be him leaving on a free.

sorry but raheem isnt as important for the team as de bruyne!!
Hmmm. A good debate here. Kevin is one of the fans fave. Because of the media’s disgusting tarnishing of Raheems name, and some blues buying into it, they’ll see him as a ‘lesser’ light than Kevin and therefore shouldn’t be on parity. But Raheem was one of our best players last season, and he produced this with all the shit thrown at him. So, yes, in my opinion, give him parity. He deserves it AND will improve even more!

Can’t believe anyone thinks he should have parity with Kev, fucking ludicrous.

Biggest problem we have is the WC fucks us with regards to selling him this summer if he’s not going to accept what we offer, which then means it’ll be next summer when he only has 12 months left and consequently we won’t get anywhere near what we could get now.

Hence, therefore, probably easier to pay him the bucks now to at least guarantee future value.

Can’t believe anyone thinks he should have parity with Kev, fucking ludicrous.

Biggest problem we have is the WC fucks us with regards to selling him this summer if he’s not going to accept what we offer, which then means it’ll be next summer when he only has 12 months left and consequently we won’t get anywhere near what we could get now.

Hence, therefore, probably easier to pay him the bucks now to at least guarantee future value.
Why is it so ludicrous? Is Kev the better player? Yes. But last season, I would put Kevin, raheem and Silva on a par in terms of importance.

I wouldn't give him parity, but it isn't completely ludicrous.

Once he learns not to fluff his lines when put through on goal, then he can earn what KDB earns. No European big club is after Sterling offering high wages. I wonder how he is in a strong position to negotiate for 250k, given he had 1 great season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.