Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has shaken hands with the Sheikh, what does this say about him? The Guardian would have you believe it makes him a hypocrite.

3CB5A2CE00000578-0-image-a-2_1485910737206.jpg

Be careful who you're seen with.

Neil Kinnock, the fucking loser

For the first time in a long time I had a look at RAWK. They have a classic thread entitled "James Milner - does laps of the universe for fun, more creative than De Bruyne". Among a pile of deluded posts two from last month stand out.

"He had better offers on the table money-wise - taking a £780,000 a year pay-cut to join us. He came here for football reasons."

Well he certainly didn't go there to win trophies despite what he said when he walked out of City.

"He has won every trophy except the CL. Don't leave an empty space in your cabinet, Milly!"

Overlooking of course that every trophy he's won was with City.

That's classic whataboutery. I've no idea what Salah's view is on Syria, or the plight of the Rohingya in Myanmar, or his view on asylum seekers in leaky boats in the Med, but I do know that whatever his opinions are on these subjects, assuming he has an opinion, it has no bearing whatsoever on whether he shakes hands with an Israeli team or not.
And that's classic case of not understanding the point. If you disagree with Israeli government policy that is one thing - to refuse to shake the hands of Jews is another and isn't linked unless of course you are anti semitic. By the same argument if you boycott Israeli products etc because of government policy over Gaza for arguments sake and their so called treatment of the people who live there why not boycott other countries who are carrying out mass murder of the same people. Or is that different because Israel isn't involved.

Never mind politics... all this fucking religious bollocks does my head in and has no place on a football pitch.

Dropping to your knees with head bowed, or crossing your chest and looking sky wards to your imaginary friend, should be done in private.

"Look how religious I am every one."

Sanctimonious shite.

JJ

Never mind politics... all this fucking religious bollocks does my head in and has no place on a football pitch.

Dropping to your knees with head bowed, or crossing your chest and looking sky wards to your imaginary friend, should be done in private.

Sanctimonious shite.

JJ
Spot in mate. Won't see any of the twats going to a regular place of worship.

Sanctimonious shite.

JJ
Our god's better than your god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.