United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes fucking loads!! When they went out v Seville he was at fault and he’s made plenty for spain
Is he a bit like Joe Hart was..ie he hasn't been found out yet? Or I am just guilty of wishful thinking? It would be great if he imploded next season though.

Is he a bit like Joe Hart was..ie he hasn't been found out yet? Or I am just guilty of wishful thinking? It would be great if he imploded next season though.

This is my hope, Hart was never as error prone as he is now and after a couple he slowly went downhill. Here is hoping De Gea throws more in his net next season.

I doubt he’ll be found out in PEG's system, as the eye-gouging twat packs his defence.

Yes and no, still faces a lot of shots that Arsenal game he was unreal.

MailOnline Sport‏Verified account @MailSport 12m12 minutes ago
Manchester United fans told to reapply for tickets after US tour match with AC Milan moves from 90,000 Rose Bowl to 27,000-capacity StubHub Centre https://dailym.ai/2t9d6QW

Can't sell their tickets. lol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ickets-tour-match-moves-stadium.html#comments

Manchester United's US tour match with AC Milan has been moved from the 90,000-capacity Rose Bowl to LA Galaxy's 27,000-capacity StubHub Centre.

Supporters who had paid to see the July 25 California clash have been told that they will be refunded and will need to reapply for tickets.

Many have stated their belief on social media that a lack of ticket sales is behind the decision to switch.

Manchester United fans told to reapply for tickets after US tour match with AC Milan moves from 90,000 Rose Bowl to 27,000-capacity StubHub Centre https://dailym.ai/2t9d6QW

Manchester United's US tour match with AC Milan has been moved from the 90,000-capacity Rose Bowl to LA Galaxy's 27,000-capacity StubHub Centre.

Supporters who had paid to see the July 25 California clash have been told that they will be refunded and will need to reapply for tickets.

Many have stated their belief on social media that a lack of ticket sales is behind the decision to switch.
American likes winners and entertainers,so all the plastic rags that have turned up before will be deserting the sinking ship.

Reports on twitter that he is about to sign a 21million Euro a year contract with the rags.

That's got to be over £350k per week for a goalkeeper, add that to Sanchez and Pogba and you are looking at around a million per week in wages on three players
Great in it keep it going

I've been shouted down in many a pub conversation arguing exactly this.

He's a shot stopper, and a camera one at that.

He doesn't command his box well enough and has poor distribution.

There is a risk of me sounding too biased here but I think Ederson is a significantly better goalkeeper.

I’ve been saying it for years. The media have brainwashed the public nationwide in thinking he’s some sort of superhuman keeper. Danny Murphy summed it up two years ago when De Gea fucked up meaning Spain got knocked out the Euros. After he made the fuck up, Murphy about 30 minutes later said ‘De Gea is looking unbeatable today’. Couldn’t believe what he said.

BOLLOCKS that biggest club in the world with 659 million fans dontcha know...

It's never been any different with the English media regarding the filthy vermin. They sign a player and overnight he becomes the new messiah: the most gifted, technically accomplished player the universe has ever seen. The Messi's and Tranny's of this world will only look on in awe and downright disbelief as this magnificent specimen of modern day athleticism displays skills never before witnessed in the professional game - and then six months later the çunt's on the subs bench at the Stadium of Light and the media have forgotten all about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.