United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
His atrocious Euro's was totally brushed under the carpet, as was his desperation to make a glamour save when he conceded the second vs Seville.
They came up with an interesting stat tonight. Spain have won 4 tournament games in the last 3. I think they're the De Gea ones.

The guy makes excellent reflex stops on his line. He's poor at most other aspects of keeper. Poor on crosses, awful at coming off his line and quite poor at either post.

Can you explain what you mean by that?

1529355867120243718.jpg
Is this his new goal celebration.

Can you explain what you mean by that?

I'm sure they said in this and last World Cup & the last Euros they'd only won 4 games. Since winning Euro 2012. They've beat Iran, Turkey, Czech Republic & Australia I think.

His atrocious Euro's was totally brushed under the carpet, as was his desperation to make a glamour save when he conceded the second vs Seville.
They came up with an interesting stat tonight. Spain have won 4 tournament games in the last 3. I think they're the De Gea ones.

The guy makes excellent reflex stops on his line. He's poor at most other aspects of keeper. Poor on crosses, awful at coming off his line and quite poor at either post.
To be fair mate, 90% of us blues think he is world class, go back through scum thread last season, and it was all about how many points a season he gets them, and without him they would be mid table, we can't have it both ways, he either is their best player and keeping them in a false position? Or he is shit

To be fair mate, 90% of us blues think he is world class, go back through scum thread last season, and it was all about how many points a season he gets them, and without him they would be mid table, we can't have it both ways, he either is their best player and keeping them in a false position? Or he is shit
Great in a packed defence.
Not so good when the defence is not packed and he has to come off his line.

So is he the key to why Mourinho et al. have chosen to be so defensive? They all recognise this and the fact.that he ain't leaving and tbat tbeir defence is old/out of position/shoddy and realise that anything else would be suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.