Cup Scheme

Nobody is going to miss out on anything surely? plenty of time to sort all the ‘snagging’ out.

And in the UK the answers yes lol
Evidently because people like you shrug your shoulders and tell us we should accept failure, fortunately some of us have higher standards, particularly when running our own businesses.

It is a poor show (and clearly the testing has been a shambles) but we know most of the problems identified will get sorted over the next week or two. For example, there is loads of time to add Ticket points as the Community Shield won’t sell out.

I think the bigger issue is the apparent lost opportunity to maximise sales. I thought the new site would make it easier to buy tickets on an iPhone and not harder.

Not sure why there is a panic for this, we've got weeks to do this & loads trying to do it in the first hour just to get a 'big blue' badge (joking) are just a bit impatient.

Not sure why there is a panic for this, we've got weeks to do this & loads trying to do it in the first hour just to get a 'big blue' badge (joking) are just a bit impatient.
Maybe, just a thought based on reading the thread, some posters, perhaps, are going on holiday tomorrow and not coming back for a while so would like to sort it out before they go? Just a thought.

Maybe, just a thought based on reading the thread, some posters, perhaps, are going on holiday tomorrow and not coming back for a while so would like to sort it out before they go? Just a thought.
Fair point for a few, but realistically there won't be many going away without internet, friends who can do it for that amount of time.

Anyway it was only an observation and I'm out of this before I cause any handbags.

Fair point for a few, but realistically there won't be many going away without internet, friends who can do it for that amount of time.

Anyway it was only an observation and I'm out of this before I cause any handbags.
Lol
And I will have internet but I want have a phone if it all goes tits up, although I’ll have neither for 8 days.

Just signed up but have no idea if it worked or not. No conformation email received and no where
on web site does it tell me either bloody way. Also would have never found correct link if I
had not read on here first. SHOCK HORROR STILL A SHITE WEB SITE not bluemoon as most
of you would have guessed

Even though there is no friends and family Im assuming My family that were linked to my account still are so when I join the cup schemes will I be able to do theirs as well?
Or will I have to ring up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.