The Smiths & Morrissey thread

That interviewer had their tongue so far up his arse it came out of his mouth!

“I’ve read list of the lost 3 times” must have nothing better to do because 3 pages was enough!

The prices are too high for the gigs. He is taking the piss. £71 got Castlefield! He will just play 9 songs off this new album when no one wants to hear more than maybe 3, throw a couple of Smiths songs in of which one will probably be Meat is Murder with the hideous videos that 90% of the audience don’t want to watch and be supported by no one other than a pre gig screening of the New York Dolls and other icons of his that he has played around 300 times already so most fans have seen it!

I’ve not got one but going to see Johnny Marr in Liverpool for £26. Been listening to a few of his new tracks today. Liked them. Hi Hello is very Smiths like with the sound of There is a light.
Yes that was laughable that anyone would read it once never mind 3 times- it seems he picks the most sycophantic person possible to interview him and no doubt had control over the final output. His pre gig videos are very worn out for a regular like myself..... that fucking woman (or is it a bloke in drag) at the end shouting and screaming..... still I unlikely will be watching that again....

Yes that was laughable that anyone would read it once never mind 3 times- it seems he picks the most sycophantic person possible to interview him and no doubt had control over the final output. His pre gig videos are very worn out for a regular like myself..... that fucking woman (or is it a bloke in drag) at the end shouting and screaming..... still I unlikely will be watching that again....

He isn’t doing himself any favours at the moment. Like you say, tickets not shifting, even for 2500 capacity venues is unheard of for him. Prices too high and outbursts not being well received.

Cancelled his gigs at castlefield bowl blames it on logistics lol the man is an utter tw#t

Cancelled his gigs at castlefield bowl blames it on logistics lol the man is an utter tw#t
tenor.gif

And the word is "TWAT", by the way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.