Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't get Napoli to sell a 50 million player after haggling for a couple millions for 2 months and somehow Txiki is now going out whip out his world class negotiation skills and get Madrid to sell Kovacic for 60 million. Genius.
Agreed... a lot of people in here slag Txiki off. Genius is the word... he’s done us proud in recent years to get the amazing squad we have in place now.

Are people so easily duped they cannot see this is all about negotiating for Jorginho imho.
Napoli say (brief the press to say) Chelsea are interested - ie City need to pay more
City say OK were going after Kovacic - ie Were paying what he's worth, fuck off or we'll go elsewhere.

Coming on here slagging the DOF for something that has been muted by the press that might happen as fact is quite frankly bizaar.

Ive never seen this kid,and while the 'links' are nonsense,what you reckon? seen much?
Sub appearances for Real Madrid. Technically proficient. He is a more aggressive version of Gundogan from the appearances I've seen. Good technic, good vision, good passing touch and good movement.

However, there are YouTube videos of him running past lots of defenders, So clearly there is more to him than I've seen.

Let me get this right. Txiki is going to spunk £60m+ on a player who although he could be as good as Jorgingho currently isn't and will take 6 months to get up to speed playing the Pep way?
Txki gets a whole pile of qudos for last summer's signings but this is wiered.
Why not simply pay Napoli £3m more for Jorjingho?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.