Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d prefer Kovacic to Jorginho, but I doubt Real Madrid will let him leave for £50m and rumours of a release clause in that range have been denied.

I’d like to know why we are so keen to count the pennies this summer - do we only have circa £60m net spend or are we holding money back for someone else.

I’d prefer Kovacic to Jorginho, but I doubt Real Madrid will let him leave for £50m and rumours of a release clause in that range have been denied.

I read somewhere that he did a new contract last summer which allowed his release clause to be increased to 300mil(euros)

Yes because we're going to throw out 2 months of negotiations for Jorginho only to sign a player who is more expensive...

60 million euros too much but a 300 million euro release clause is just right.

Couldn't get Napoli to sell a 50 million player after haggling for a couple millions for 2 months and somehow Txiki is now going out whip out his world class negotiation skills and get Madrid to sell Kovacic for 60 million. Genius.

i do NOT want this guy, everytime i see him play i just complain about slow his play looks. hope this isnt plan "c" or "d". I honestly hope we can somehow get weigl instead of all these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.