Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports of him playing cricket yesterday show a complete lack of professionalism and poor judgement on his part.
Pre season due to start tomorrow what would have happened if he had broke a finger.
This poor attitude probably goes a long way to explain his current predicament.
We should do everything in our power to get shut asap.imho

Would you say the same about pep playing golf? he could quite easily be hit by a stray golf ball and be seriously injured leaving him unable to do his job.

I am grateful to Joe for his part in our success but have very little sympathy for his current plight. He may not be a Pep style keeper but if he had made an effort to develop his style of play once he knew Pep was on his way I would have a lot more respect for him.

I can understand why he struggled in Italy (it was like a different country to quote a big nosed dipper of yore) but he had a great opportunity at West Ham last season with the carrot of the World Cup at the end of it and he blew it.

I think the best option is for the powers that be at City to help Joe find a new club and accept some short term financial pain to make a clean break.

There's a fine line between hypothetical and bull shit...
I especially like your use of profanity. It made your opinion much better than all the others. But then there is the saying, "Profanity is the last refuge of the inarticulate." As, you can see I'm really torn here.

If you look at the comments about the "love for City" being bogus and "is he a gambling man" then the hypothetical situation is certainly not a hypothetically impossible conclusion. But then, maybe that is a bit much for you to follow?

Last edited:
Reports of him playing cricket yesterday show a complete lack of professionalism and poor judgement on his part.
Pre season due to start tomorrow what would have happened if he had broke a finger.
This poor attitude probably goes a long way to explain his current predicament.
We should do everything in our power to get shut asap.imho
I'm stumped,howzat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.