Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
imagine he went out there and did well. He will get game time as there is Bravo, Grimshaw and him. Muric out on loan (after the tour)?

I especially like your use of profanity. It made your opinion much better than all the others. But then there is the saying, "Profanity is the last refuge of the inarticulate." As, you can see I'm really torn here.

If you look at the comments about the "love for City" being bogus and "is he a gambling man" then the hypothetical situation is certainly not a hypothetically impossible conclusion. But then, maybe that is a bit much for you to follow?
I am sooooo tempted to explore that statement with you - but it would outrage too many on this site - lol.

The sooner he finds a club the better for all parties imo.

The sooner he finds a club the better for all parties imo.

He won't unless it's another loan. He is on high wages and his stock has never been lower after two failed loans. He'll not find a new club until he's a free agent and even then I doubt it will be a big club.

Bravo is so much better than Hart at the moment. Hart, didn't even look worthy of Premier League last season. Bravo is the cup keeper and unless he moves on, Hart is 3rd choice.

He won't unless it's another loan. He is on high wages and his stock has never been lower after two failed loans. He'll not find a new club until he's a free agent and even then I doubt it will be a big club.

It really is a remarkable fall from grace

In this City squad under Pep, Bravo is much the better of the 2.

Like I said. Not convinced, never was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.